- Chicken(small pieces) 500gms
- Coriander 250gms
- Green chilies 4-5
- Ginger Small piece
- Garlic Cloves 4-5
- Dark Soya Sauce 2 big spoons
- Red Chilli sauce 2 small table Spoons
- Oil 2 big tablespoons
- Red Chilli Powder 2 tablespoons
- Salt as per taste
- Wash & Clean the chicken.
- Make a fine paste of Coriander, Green Chillies, Ginger and Garlic cloves in the mixer Grinder.
- Divide the paste into two halves, add the half paste in the chicken, along with dark soya sauce, red chili sauce, red chili powder & salt as per taste and Mix well & save the other half for the cooking purpose.
- Now keep the chicken aside for marinade for minimum half N hour.
- Heat the Oil in a pan.
- Add the remaining half paste & shallow fry it until it starts releasing its oil.
- Now, add the marinated chicken and allow it cook.
- After 10-15 minutes add some warm water to it if required.
- As the sauce & chicken thickens i.e. dries up a little, it is ready to serve.
- If you want some gravy you can add more water as required.
Try the Recipe & if you like it Let us know by commenting below or if you have some cool recipes which you want to share with our readers kindly email us your recipes we will surely publish it on our website or you can directly Publish your content just by Signing up through our website.