Pasta with White Sauce, Steps :
Make Pasta with White Sauce : Pasta is everyone’s favourite! Kids just Love pasta…It’sa quick and easy recipe! Pasta is an Italian Dish made up from water and durum wheat,which are stamped into various shapes and are cooked with white sauce or red sauce.If you are a cheese lover like me then you should definitely check this out!
- Pasta (Penne pasta) 1Cup
- Multipurpose Flour (Maida) 2tbsp
- Chilli Flakes 1tbsp
- Black pepper Powder 1tbsp
- Oregano 1tbsp
- Salt As per Taste
- Bell pepper (Optional)
- Mushroom (Boiled)
- Sweet Corn (Optional)
- Garlic (Chopped) 2tbsp
- Butter 1tbsp
- Cheese (As per your Choice) As pertaste
TO BOIL PASTA:
- Take water in a pan, Bring it to a boiling point. Now add 1tbsp oil in & 1tbsp salt to it. Now add Penne pasta (1cup) in it.
- After 7-8mins check whether the pasta is boiled or not. If boiled, strain it.
- Heat little oil in apan.
- Add chopped garlic 2tbsp, fry till it become golden brown.
- Add Sweet corn, capsicum, bell pepper (green/yellow/red), and mushroom. Sauté for a while & take it out in a plate.
- In the same pan, take 1tbsp butter, add 2tbsp multipurpose flour (Maida) in it. Roast Maida well.
- Add 1.5 cup milk gradually. Use a whisk to combine well. Cook sauce properly. Add chilli flakes (1tbsp) pepper powder 1tbsp, salt to taste. Add sauté vegetables and pasta. Add cheese (any of your choice).
- Pasta is ready to serve!
Try the Recipe & if you like it Let us know by commenting below or if you have some cool recipes which you want to share with our readers kindly email us your recipes we will surely publish it on our website or you can directly Publish your content just by Signing up through our website.