CHICKEN POPCORN RECIPE
Chicken popcorn is very easy to make. Well, I love chicken recipes and chicken popcorn is my favorite as I can cook it like a pro. These bite-sized crispy munches are so irresistible. The Secret is the Breadcrumbs which make it yummier. So to make Chicken popcorn following ingredients are needed-
- Boneless chicken [cut in small dices] – 500gms
- All-purpose flour – ½ cup
- Corn flour – 1 ½ tablespoon
- Breadcrumbs – ½ cup
- Egg -1
- Black pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Oregano [optional] – ½ teaspoon
- Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili flakes -2 ½ teaspoon
- Dark soya sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Chili powder – 1 ½ teaspoon
- Salt – as per the taste
- Add chicken into a mixing bowl.
- Add all the ingredients i.e. Cornflour, Egg, Black pepper, Oregano [optional], Vinegar & Red chili flakes & mix it.
- leave aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Now take all purpose flour, bread crumbs, chili powder, and salt as per the taste, and mix it well.
- Coat the chicken in it.
- Heat oil in a pan and drop the chicken in it gently.
- Fry till golden brown.
- Your chicken popcorn is ready.
- Serve it with Ketchup or Mayonnaise.
Try the Recipe & if you like it, let us know by commenting below. And if you have some cool recipes which you want to share with our readers kindly email it to us, we will surely publish it on our website. Or you can directly publish your content just by Signing up through our website.